BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE S.L.
Data protection information
1. Data of the responsible entity
Responsible entity’s details
- Entity: BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL
- ID Tax Number: B62485339
- Address: C/MARC MIR, 3 – (08770) SANT SADURNI D’ANOIA
- E-mail address: [email protected]
- Person responsible: SANTIAGO SOLER VIVES
- Telephone: 610563747
Following the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament on the protection of natural persons in regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the Organic Law 3/2018 on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights, we kindly inform you that, depending on the nature of the relationship you have with us, BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL treat the data you provide us with for some or all of the following purposes:
- Sporting events & competitions management.
- Sending commercial information about the company by post, e-mail or other means.
- Providing reciprocal information through WhatsApp platform, being understood that BSWW is unable to certify that the given platform follows the regulations on data protection.
- Publishing data on different social media and other broadcasting means.
- Photo and video capturing.
3. Data retention period
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual, commercial or other relationship with our entity or to comply with the legal obligations. At any time, you will be entitled to ask about the required conservation time, as well as to request their suppression.
The legal basis for the use of your data lies on:
- Unambiguous consent
Your personal data will be shared with third parties in the following cases:
- Business partners
- Publicity and Marketing entities
- Informatic and Software and hardware maintenance entities.
- Sport Federations
- Other companies or professionals within the sector
- Social media communication
You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether your personal data is being used by BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL or not.
Moreover, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if necessary, to request the suppression of your personal data when, amongst other reasons, the data is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was gathered.
In given circumstances, you will be entitled to require a limited use of your data, in which case we would keep your data only for exercising eventual claims or defending against them.
Additionally, you are entitled to exercise your right to oppose to the use of your data adhering to reasons related to your particular situation, where BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL would stop using your data, except for legitimate and necessary reasons, or to exercise a defence against potential claims.
In the same sense, you are entitled to exercise the right of data portability, as well as the right to withdraw your given consent at any time, that will not affect the lawfulness of the data use conducted before your consent withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights you may do so through the links below:
- To exercise your right of ACCESS, click here
- To exercise your right to RECTIFICATION, click here
- To exercise your right of SUPRESSION (Oversight), click here
- To exercise your right to DATA USE LIMITATION, click here
- To exercise your right of OPPOSITION, click here
- To exercise your right of PORTABILITY click here
Alternatively, you can also contact us via e-mail ([email protected]) attaching a copy of your ID card, to have full certainty of your identity. Remember to provide as much information as possible about your request: Name and surname, and the e-mail address linked to your account, website or database you are making a request about.
Lastly, we inform you that you can address to the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos and other competent public bodies in relation to any claim about the use of your personal data.
7. Cookies policy
Official Global Partners