1. Purpose and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of our Website, owned by BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL . Browsing the BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL website attributes the condition of User thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every provision included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified from time to time at owner’s sole discretion. By accessing the Website User accepts and binds to make correct use of it in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. User will be liable to BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL or to third parties, for any damages that User may cause as a result of the breach of this essential obligation.
2. Identification and communications
BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL , in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce, informs you that:
-Corporate name: BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL
-TAX/VAT ID number: B62485339
-Registered office: C / MARC MIR, 3 – (08770) SANT SADURNI D’ANOIA
All notifications and communications that you make with BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL will be considered effective, for all purposes, as long as they are made by the means specified above.
3. Conditions of access and use
The Website and its services are freely accessible, however, BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL subjects the use of some of the services offered on its Website to prior completion of the corresponding form.
User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data that communicates to BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements that may conduct.
User expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in defence of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introducing computer viruses into the network or performing actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL or third parties’; as well as obstructing the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources where BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL provides its services.
- Trying to access other people’s data or to restricted areas of BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL or third parties computer systems and, where appropriate, to extract information.
- Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as to violate the confidentiality of the information of BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL or third parties’.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other possible way publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless prior authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights, or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes or to send advertising or communications of any kind either to sale or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
4. Intellectual and industrial property rights
Every industrial and intellectual property right including the information contained in the website (images, graphic design, source codes, design, navigation infrastructure, data bases and any other content contained in the site) are either BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL property or the company is entitled to its use.
The denominations of other products, services and companies that appear on the Website may be trademarks or other distinctive signs registered by their respective and legitimate owners, without it being understood that access or use of the Website attributes any right to User on the mentioned brands and the other registered distinctive signs.
User is authorized to view and obtain a temporary private copy of the contents for their exclusive personal and private use in their computer systems (software and hardware) provided it is not subsequently transferred to third parties. With the aforementioned exceptions, the User is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available, extracting, reusing, re-sending or using any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except for cases that are legally permitted or expressly authorized in writing by BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL and / or the holder of the corresponding rights. With an enunciative, but not limiting, character:
User is not authorized to use the information contained in the Website for the purpose of developing commercial or professional activities (direct sales or with any other kind of commercial purpose, as well as marketing said information in any way).
User is not authorized to delete, circumvent, manipulate the “copyright”, as well as any protection mechanisms.
User is not authorized to disassemble, decompile or reverse the databases in which the information of the Website is stored. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this Website, its resale, as well as the infringement of the industrial and intellectual property rights of BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL, which would give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
In the case that User sends information of any kind to BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL through any of the channels enabled for this purpose; User declares, guarantees and accepts that he / she has the right to do so, that he / she does not infringe any right of intellectual, industrial or secret property, commercial or any other rights of third parties, and that such information is not confidential.
If User has knowledge of the existence of any illegal content, illegal, contrary to the laws or that could suppose an infringement of intellectual and / or industrial property rights, User must immediately notify BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL through the email address provided above.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL of its contents or services . Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL . In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, and must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL, or include illegal, contrary content to good manners and public order.
Beach Soccer Worldwide SL is not responsible for the use that each User will give to the materials made available on this website or its proceedings based on them.
5. Limitation of liabilities
BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL excludes, as far as the legal system allows, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of flaws and faults of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed the Website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data. BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL cannot warrant the absence of viruses or other elements on the Website introduced by third parties unrelated with BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL that might give rise to alterations in the hardware or software systems of the Users or the electronic documents and files stored in their systems. As a result, BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL shall under no circumstances be responsible for any damage or harm that might derive from the presence of viruses or other elements that might give rise to alterations in the hardware or software systems or the electronic documents and files of the Users.
- BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL likewise utilizes various measures to protect its Website against computer attacks from third parties. BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL nevertheless cannot guarantee that non-authorized third parties may have access to the type of use that the User makes of the Website or the conditions, characteristics and circumstances in which User undertakes such use. Accordingly, BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL shall under no circumstances be responsible for any damage or harm that might derive from such unauthorized access.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the Website. In particular, and as an example, BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and image or personality rights, as well as regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
- Likewise BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL reserves the right to interrupt access to its Website or to any of its Content at any time and without prior notice.
BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL declines any responsibility regarding the information that may be found outside this Website or where not managed directly by our webmaster. The only purpose of the links that appear on this Website is to inform the User about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this Website. BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it shall not be responsible for the results obtained. BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
6. Procedure in case of illegal activities
In the event that User or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the Website, you must contact BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL, identifying yourself properly, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly declaring under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For all litigious issues that may concern BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL Website , Spanish law will be applicable, being the Courts and Tribunals based in the territory of BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL registered office in Spain the only competent tribunals to resolve any disputes.
The administrative information provided through the Website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official gazettes of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without the purpose of legal validity.
BEACH SOCCER WORLD WIDE SL All rights reserved.