Roberto CarettoManager Lazio Beach SoccerIdentity is key for clubs’ future
Joan CuscóBSWW Executive Vice PresidentClosing a successful season with the next FIFA Beach Soccer world Cup in our mind
Ali TargholizadehAFC Head of Futsal and Beach Soccer DevelopmentAsia has everything required for beach soccer
Joan CuscóBSWW Executive Vice PresidentTradition makes us stronger…
Bernd BaruttaHead of Beach Soccer at the DFBBeach soccer was at its captivating best in Warnemünde
Joaquín AlonsoSpain National Coach and FIFA InstructorWomen’s beach soccer has evolved greatly
Gilberto CostaBrazil National CoachThe road to a perfect World Cup
Philippe MoggioCONCACAF General SecretaryBeach Soccer, a powerful platform to strengthen the game
Joan CuscóBSWW Executive Vice PresidentA World Cup... and much more! Ready for 2017?
Gabino RenalesBSWW Deputy Vice-presidentThank you for a great 2016!
04 Oct 2017
OUT NOW - BAREFOOT: The Beach Soccer Mag
The fourth edition of beach soccer's official magazine is out now to download for FREE!
The fourth edition of BAREFOOT: The Beach Soccer Mag is out now and available to download online FOR FREE!
Featuring the latest news from around the sport, BAREFOOT is your comprehensive guide to what’s happening within the world of beach soccer and is packed with exclusive interviews, top-quality images and informative articles.
This quarter’s magazine features the following…
- Exclusive interviews with Russia captain Anton Shkarin, England Women’s coach Perry Northeast and FIFA instructor Ramiro Amarelle.
- An interview with Switzerland’s mother-son beach soccer combination Franziska and Tobias Steinemann on the roots of the sport within their family.
- Reviews of the recent Euro Beach Soccer League and the work of the Beach Soccer Foundation as well as a recap from the other BSWW Tour events in the calendar over the past few months.
- An exclusive chat with official Beach Soccer Worldwide commentator Mark Pendergast on the benefits and challenges of working behind the mic in our sport.
- Nutritional advice to stay in tip-top shape on the sand as well as a look ahead to upcoming events across the globe.
Don’t delay - head to our issuu page and download BAREFOOT: The Beach Soccer Mag for free now!